Atlanta's 11 Least Influential People

Special_K

I got a kick out of this...it was in a local weekly "Creative Loafing". I'm paraphrasing...

"The sedentary. The slackers. The ineffectual dreamers who leave no mark whatsoever on Atlanta.

* Jeanie Diamond: Roswell receptionist happy despite being ignored at work, home. Husband keeps leaving dirty dishes in sink despite repeated requests not to do that. Her lack of influence shines at work when she recommended the removal of a candy drawer...her bosses said 'No, we need to keep doing that'.

* Adam Frisch: Pot pusher plots, waits. As President of the Georgia Marijuana Party (GMP), boasting a membership of 200, he has an ultimate goal of legalizing marijuana. President Hoover imagined a chicken in every pot, Frisch envisions pot with every chicken.

* R.J. Kurey: Representative of the people can no longer send e-mails. Due to an Aug 8th reslution, Kury is required to get approval from the city before he can do so much as send an e-mail to consitutents.

* Daniel Goldberg: Teen forced to baby-sit then eat with parents.

* John Naismith: Local musician dreams big, does nothing, doesn't care.

* Fred: Pound mutt may be Atlanta's least influential of all.

* Trais Newberry: Feudal lord sometimes gets into movies for free.

* Steve Yothment: Fighting God is a lossing battle, engineer finds.

* G.W. Hall: Mocked and lonely Democrat in Cobb County bides his time.

* Mike Woodson: Strategist, motivator, complete nonfactor.

* Trevor Jack...can't get the city to do jack about his flooding problem.

Okay, maybe it was funnier reading the actual article. I started summarizing but then I got lazy....maybe I need to be #12. I thought I'd share the concept though. :)

Re: RE: Stupid ground hog

very interesting concept. but i dont get it.

mingez said:
K, perhaps this is too esoteric? LOL.

I think you may be right...it's very peculiar post. The oxygen may have been a bit thin when I posted it.

<picking up megaphone>

:!: PEOPLE, THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE - PLEASE KEEP MOVING. THANK YOU. :!:

<putting down megaphone>

There, that ought to take care of it.

:wink:

yeah, but it was worth it for the humorous megaphone post! LOL.

Back