Atten. pinaplebob

JeepBaja

I was looking threw some past posts and i noticed your jeep with a roof rack on it the picture from Cardomian.com....and we have the same exact jeep same make color and i think year mines a 92![addsig]

That's pretty neat. Mine is a 92. Are you saying that you have the weird options like mine? [addsig]

i dont know what options yours has but its the same color with the same color trim and same year
[addsig]

Cool. I've got sort of a one of a kind jeep with no power windows or locks or mirrors. But it's got power leather seats with the 4.0 ho and a/c. Its also a 5 speed.

pinaplebob[addsig]

image-missing.png
[addsig]

image-missing.png

This is the only pic I have of mine clean right now.
My body is actually pretty good for the year. It's just starting to rust in a couple of spots. But I think it looks pretty good for it's age. I've got apporximately 127,000 miles on mine.
The one thing I like about our color is that it looks really good clean. But i hardly every get to see it clean, it's always muddy.

Yours looks really really clean. How many miles you got on yours?
What tire rim combination do you have on there? I like how they look. It looks like american racing rims.
It kinda looks like from your picture that the bottom plasitic of your drivers door is bubbled away from the metal. Mine is doing that on both front doors.

later
pinaplebob[addsig]

Sorry that pic is so small. I'm going to try and take another one tomorrow or this weekend.[addsig]

Back