Aussie Lockers

MoonWorks

FREE Shipping on all Aussie units. AND I'll send you a free MoonWorks shirt on all orders placed this month!

As for pricing...
D30 - $269
D35 - $269
D35 (IFS) - $279
D44 - $269
D44A - $399
Ford 9" - $289
Ford 8.8 - $289
Toyota 8" - $279
Toyota 8.75" - $279
Toyota IFS - $269

PM or call (804-943-4501) with questions or to place an order. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

whats the difference between an Aussie and any other locker?Didnt see aussie on your site.Sorry if its a dumb question

hi there. i have an 04 grand cherokee with the D44a. from what i have read, the 44a and the d44 are not the same internals. do you have the aussie locker for the d44a? aussie is the only brand that makes a locker for the 44a. thanks

whats the difference between an Aussie and any other locker?Didnt see aussie on your site.Sorry if its a dumb question

Not a dumb question at all bhog. An aussie locker is very similar to a lockright or others that replace the spider gears w/in the carrier. This is sometimes refered to as a "lunchbox" locker. Lockers like this can be nice because they're easy to install and you don't have to regear your axle b/c you're swapping out the entire carrier like you do with full detroits, ARB, OX etc.

Here's a link directly to Aussies page for more info about them...
Aussie Lockers: Lockers, aussie lockers, torq-masters technology, automatic positive locking differentials, automatic precision locker differentials, off road, off-road

I haven't had a chance to add an Aussie page to the site. I won't be making any big chances to the site as I'm about to redo the entire site including a shopping cart etc. But thanks for looking and ask if you have more questions.

hi there. i have an 04 grand cherokee with the D44a. from what i have read, the 44a and the d44 are not the same internals. do you have the aussie locker for the d44a? aussie is the only brand that makes a locker for the 44a. thanks

Supposedly they did start to manufacture them for the 44a again. I'll call them in the morning and I'll PM you with details. Thanks!

That's really no deal. But thanks for lookin into it. Thanks.

$399 is the price that Aussie sells their lockers at. It's also what all of their vendors like myself agree to sell them at. I'm doing what I can and offering you free shipping and a free MoonWorks shirt if you'd like if you purchase the locker. Thanks the best I can do. Thanks for the opportunity.

I read a little on that link .Maybe another dumb question,Can that NOT be installed on the front axle....95 jeep yj d30 front d35 rear??

I read a little on that link .Maybe another dumb question,Can that NOT be installed on the front axle....95 jeep yj d30 front d35 rear??

Sure it can be installed in a front axle (D30 included)! :)

Keep the questions and PMs coming!

Do you sell an Aussie for a Ford 7.5" rear? If so how much are you selling them for?

I didn't have any listing for one for a 7.5" but I did call and confirm it with Aussie and one is not currently available. What would this be going in...a ranger?

Back