AutoTrader.com

76cj7nola

Has anyone had any experience with purchasing a car off of AutoTrader.com?

The prices beat my local market even though I will have to go and get the car.

I am pretty sure autotrader.com is just an online classifieds and you do all the sale with person actually selling the vehicle. I dont see any reason why you would have additional problems with the website vs. buying a car out of the paper.

I bought my jeep on autotrader.com... it's just like cars.com, an online classifieds with some dealers in there too.

I think it's a great place. But only problem is, the ads don't get updated very quickly. Some of the autos have been sold, but not deleted, or marked sold.

I sold my 442 on autotrader and I think we both had a good experience. Course, he had to pay for me to ship it to Chicago but that was his problem.

I found my jeep on there too. Its just classifies then you contact the seller on your own. Its a good site they have a lot of listings. Like everyone else said, they dont update much. Does anyone know how much it costs to make a listing?

Thanks for all the info I am looking at a convertible Celica for my wife, I just have to fly to Miami and drive it home (I think I can deal with that). I was going to get her a Jeep but she wanted an automatic top so...... here we go...

Back