Before/After Lift Pictures! Wicked Good...

outerbeachyj

O.K. Here it is, my Jeep is almost done now! I have officially reached that point where I have spentmore on mods than the Jeep cost to begin with! This past weekend I undercoated the entire Jeep with POR-15 and also went wheelin to test the new 4" BDS lift, BDS shakles, Steeting stabilizer New 32" BFG ats and wheels. The Jeep is now over 8" higer than is was stock. Let me know what you all think and what comes next. Safari doors are in the mail...
BEFORE
image-missing.png
BEFORE
image-missing.png

AFTER
image-missing.png
AFTER
image-missing.png

NEW BDS LIFT/STEERING STABILIZER
image-missing.png

NEW BFG 32" AT TIRES & AR23 WHEELS
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

POR-15 EVERYWHERE
image-missing.png

LINE-X INTERIOR
image-missing.png

LINE-X and WHITE GUAGES
image-missing.png

AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS USED
image-missing.png

FINALLY READY TO TACKLE THE TOUGHER TRAILS!
image-missing.png
:D :D :D

did you have to do hardcore cleaning underneath before applying por 15?
your jeep looks great! im planning on a bds lift soon as well,hear alot of good things about that company.

adam, sweet...is it coming off the Cape?!!!!!! :lol:
coming to rattlesnake this weekend? cmon, i know you want to!

Note i sent to people interested

Wow Adam thats looks awsome. its not just a beach jeep anymore, nice job. :wink:

Looks good adam! Why not go with larger tires? just curious...
That's the cleanest jeep I have ever seen I think...

Awsome Adam, that came out great, jeep looks alot tougher now. (Now i really cant wait to get my lift kit + accessories on) How much POR-15 did it take to do the undercoating? You will have to bring the jeep up to boston someday so we can see it soon.

-Brian

Man, that is very nice looking. I can't believe how clean it is- I think that might have to change soon!! How do you like the Line-X interior? I'm thinking of spraying some in my Jeep, but not really sure yet.

Hey all, thanks for the great feedback on my pride and joy here. I feel a little better about having spent my last three paychecks on the Mods I just finished! I know there is too much chrome and it is too clean, I will work on that...
The POR-15 is great but it is all over my face and hands and even in my hair and won't come out even after 3 showers!! I used 3 small cans of it from the sample six pack (12 ounces total) to do the job. I sanded as much rust off with a round metal wire brush drill bit as I could and got all grease and dirt off things with soap and water before applying the paint to the entire frame, axles, diff cases, gas tank, skid plates and all sterring linkeges, and some interior stuff too like the seat risers.
The Line-X interior is 4 years old but looks brand new. I reccomend it, but it is pricey. It is a nice thick light gray plastic coating throughout and on the roll bars and it is so easy to hose off the exterior and interior of the rig after coming off the beach.
Now I want On Board Air for my next mod!! :lol: Always something...

Question though, don't you thing that may have been a bad spot for your Stickers?? Will they not burn off???

The stickers should be fine. We do stuff like that on some of our cars and they never burn or anything. We paint graphics and things like that on the bottom side of hoods with regular paint as well and nothing ever happens to it. should be fine I would think.

Very nice. Now lets see some pics of it covered in mud!

Nice Jeep, dude. A big improvement. And here I was thinking I was the only one who put stickers under my hood. I know it's not a race car or a street rod, but I always thought it was a neat idea since my dad was doing it to his 67 El Camino hot rod back in the 80's.

hold the presses, this rodeo is not over yet!

Dude that came out awsome

hey that por-15 stuff looks real good on there. where do you get something like that? i think it would be a good idea for me to do, i'm just not looking forward to all the sanding underneath. heheheh....and you said you only used 3 cans, i wonder how much it would take me for my zj.

Very nice job. Man it give me the urge to go rebuild something

Back