Best burnout ever!

L33TJ33P said:
heh heh would love to see THAT pulling a 53' trailor down the Interstate.

I would love to pull a 53" down the road with that thing! Blow the chicken trucks away then get out of 7th gear! heheheh tug

That is Sick!!! Sounded impressive too. I have some vids of burnouts from somewhere on the net, and one rocked bad. He was sitting still burning until flames were going round and round his tire. lol

Lady

jps4jeep said:
I love how you can hear the turbo's!
there was just a carshow in our town here... there is one guy who we all think built his truck JUST for the burnout contest there... he's got a mid 90s F350 twin turbo with nitrous and propane injection... while the person before him is burning out, you can hear the turbos spooling up from him simply revving up to get ready... he's got a stack out of the hood for exhaust, he creates more smoke from his stack than most competitors do from their burnout.. thick, black smoke

Oh...wonder how much torque that thing has??

Ummmmmm...okay then

reminds me of the motorcycles at the Iron Horse in Daytona during bike week. They've got more money than I have, that's for sure!

I've always been more impressed when a 4x4 with BIG rubber can break all 4 tires loose on the pavement than anything with two wheel drive. MUCH more torque required.
D

Back