BFG tires

antsinmypants

Well i just rememberd that i never showed you the tires i did end up getting.

and just to do some bragging (its super hot out.... me and my jeep have both been driving topless)

anyways heres the pic.. silly me went too fast and OOPS!!!! pic tells all
May18th2005002-4.jpg

Very good choice! They are some really good tires.

So where are the topless pics? (of the, ummmm, Jeep....of course 8) )

and just to do some bragging (its super hot out.... me and my jeep have both been driving topless)

Teaser!
:lol:

Good pic though...... how'd the log do?

Nice tires antsinmypants! What size you got there? 30's....31's??

ok here's what i did...pushrods...

they ar 30 " and i got a nail in one of the tires over the weekend... take a look :|
May29th2005007-4.jpg

I think i'm lucky but not really sure :| i dont know when it happend.

so anyways the driving topless thing should have worked out better than it did :| I ended up with not just a bikini tan line but burningmy chest with a partial seatbelt line in the middle.. and Mark (bud sitting in the back seat) mentioned that some guy driving an escalade just about drove into another car on the highway because he was checking out..... my sunglasses :| lol STUPID TAN LINES!!!!

have you all seen the new bfg m/t's? they look a lot like the krawlers, theyre gonna run them limited edition and see hwo they do

Don't mean to hijack here...but regarding BFG Mud's and WalMart. I called my local WalMart and they said that they can special order the BFG Mud's. Their price was within $5 per tire as tirerack.com, but...of course with WalMart you don't pay shipping! Also...and here's the big news to me...WalMart will honor their rotate/balance/road hazard on these tires if they install them. I asked the lady twice and she checked with her Tire/Lube manager and he said "Yep" even the off road special order tires. Not too shabby... (If I go that route...I'll get it in writing for sure.)

Back