Black Friday Special on RCV Performance Axle Shafts

Allen's Offroad

Allen's Offroad is having a Black Friday Sale on RCV Performance CV Axle Shafts.
Free shipping in the lower 48 US. California residents add 7.5% sales tax.

productaxel-1.png

Ultimate CV Axles for Straight Axles

RCV Ultimate CV Axles are designed to easily replace universal jointed front axle shafts, and have been tested to be twice as strong as original equipment axles. Ultimate CV Axles are simply unbreakable - even when running big tires and big power. They're just as tough at a straight angle as they are at extreme angles - where u-jointed axles are at their weakest. RCV's constant velocity design eliminates u-joint binding to allow smooth power transfer to the ground, and eradicate steering wheel shimmy. The company's patented Spherical Sealing Technology provides much greater resistance to punctures and tears than a rubber CV boot. Ultimate CV Axles are backed with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty, and are available for Dana 30, 44, and 60, as well as GM and AAM applications. Custom configurations available too. Put the power down with confidence.

CVJ30JK-1.png

BONUS OFFER!

Everyone that buys a set of RCV front CV axle shafts (excludes UTV), between now and December 1st, will also receive the following:

D44SK-1.jpg
T5L-1.jpg
RCVBC-1.jpg

This is a $160.00 value!

(1) set of RCV tube seals for std D30/44 dia axles (Pro Rock & Teraflex available as well)
(1) RCV Limited Edition T-Shirt (must specify size)
(1) RCV Performance Baseball Style Cap or Beanie Hat

Post or PM for pricing to your door!

When you order, PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Back