BUILT 79 Ford Dana 44

currupt4130

VT Hokie
I'm looking to get rid of my front axle. It is a HP Dana 44 out of a 79 HD250. It is a full width axle but will bolt under a YJ with little or no modifications (spring pads are 1/2" wider). Specs are as follows:

5.13 Gears
Lock-rite
Custom Cut Dutchman Alloy inner shafts
Warn outer shafts
Yukon Superjoints.
1310 pinion yoke
8 lug
Chevy knuckles, spindles, brakes etc.
Hi steer
3"x.25" axle tubes

All brake parts were bought new 2 years ago. I literally started with a bare shell of an axle. No knuckles, nothing. They have very few miles on them as my rig has purely been a trail rig since then. I have not taken the hubs apart to service them, but will before selling. I have new bearings to go in there if it needs them, otherwise I will just include the new bearings along with the axle. The axle received all brand new seals when I built it so they should all be in fine condition. The axle does not have locking hubs on it, rather it just has drive slugs from a Wagoneer. Never wanted to deal with popping hubs. One steering knuckle is stock and one is a new casting from Parts Mike's Parts that does not have the lower steering mount for the tie rod. The knuckles had brand new ball joints in them when I bought them. I have never broken anything on this axle, it has held up great for me.

Reply here or better yet please email me at sstephns@vt.edu

$900

Back