Change of Badges (New Lift Installed at ECOR) Pics

The round numbers on Robs set up is between $2,500 and $3,000 with everything including the labor. Thats about as close as I can get without getting myself into trouble. We have an agreement with BDS that states we can not list any pricing. If you are thinking about lifting your truck and would like some prices you can call me at
315-697-6211 or email me darrin@eastcoastoffroad.com
Let me know what it is you are looking for and I can get you a quick price or answer any of your questions. If you mention that you are a member of jeepz.com I will get you our local offoad club discounts.

Talk to you soon

[addsig]

BDS does not want there prices advertised because it causes people to slash there prices to be the lowest cost on a kit. They have set themselves up to be a none mail order company. Many shops can't compete with the 4WD hardwares of the world, because they buy in such volume, there price to the public is below what many shops can buy it for themselves. This is what happens from advertising prices. The only other option is to have price fixing such as Tera Flex. When you sign your papers to be a Tera Flex dealer/ Distributor you sign agreements that you will not advertise it below a certain cost. This is normal in the business world to protect the image of your product. A lot of people think that if the kit is cheap then the lift quality is going to be cheap. It is true that SkyJacker, Superlift and Heckethorn shocks are all made by the same company. They are made to different specs and are set up a little different. Does this mean that the ride will be the same on all? or will one shock last longer then the other? That is for the world to debate. All I can do is give you the facts as I see 'em.[addsig]

Had a couple of sets of Good Years on cars in the past. Never ran them off road and never will. Got to much of a bad taste for them in the fast car days. Not to fond of Firestones either. Cooper was always my favorite on the road. Now we will learn what is good bad or indifferent about the swamper line. I am hopeing they are as good as their name. tug[addsig]

AJ...what tires...the Yokos on my TJ are great, dig into anything around here. Besides, the Jeep is still a daily driver and those tires work well on or off road.....any doubts come to Tennessee LOL ;-)

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Darrin,
thank you very much,, I understand the reasoning
of the No tell pricing guidelines.

But truly appreciate you filling in a grey area.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one dreaming of lifting,
wondering how many 'limbs' , ball park, it would
take to mirror our friends success.

You rock,, I'll call..
thank you.[addsig]

Just added last minute....

4' Firestix. And look...it matches !!!!!!!! LOL

I think that's all the mods before Tenn.
I hope to see you all there.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

man, you and tug lifting yalls jeeps, have really givin me the bug i gotta order mine.... i just have to come to grips on how much $$$ the gears are gonna hurt me....[addsig]

Them jeeps always want you to spend mo money! I shall not get another gift for any holiday for the next 10 years after this deal. Momma tug let me know that there is work to be ddone to the house prior to spending any more on the Jeezabell. hehehehe Tug[addsig]

Back