Chat

I work Thursday too, but I'll be there whenever I can.

that will work. so people get on anytime this coming thursday evening.8)

Yeah, Lisa, we used to do this for a time......a while back. It definitely gets crazy when you get about 20 of us on there at once!!! And one thing that sticks out in my mind is.............LadyJeepFreak can type REALLY, REALLY FAST!!!!!! I'll try my best to make it - it IS fun!!

I can't this Thursday evening and you know that Lisa. Meanie. I'll be driving to Houston thursday evening.

Wow... Shades of the old Sunday Night Jeepz Chats... Thursday, eh? I'll try to make it, no promises, as it's a work night. Would be nice to get to know some of the many many many new faces 'round here.

scjeep and I have been there since 9:30.

as far as I could tell no one joined in. Oh well I can't stay up waiting for no one to show up. Later everyone

Hmmmmmmmmmmm............

I went in there once a long while back. Took more than a week to get out. Forgot what ever I did to log out or escape...so's to not feel so ignert and all alone.

Well...I'm going back in. Maybe someone can show me the way out when the time comes about..:D

Oh my goodness, nobody showed? My appologies...my sister is in town, was busy visiting with family...
Shall we try again?
Is Sunday nite better?

I think everyone just barely missed each other. I check 3 times. Central time 7, 8:30 and around 9. I gave up and went to bed. with everybody in different time zones makes it a bit difficult. oh well maybe next time.

Back