Cherokee pics. Lets see your rig

Wow you guys are good busters ha
I'm painting it a really pretty blue and upgrading to a 5 inch lift and givin my dad my 3 inch and im pretty stoked :))

This is my ride as of now, will change a bit with my income tax

Attachments

• image-3780759895.jpg
    image-3780759895.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 354
  • image-3774712032.jpg
    image-3774712032.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 373
  • image-1484189281.jpg
    image-1484189281.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 370

Brie :) said:
Wow you guys are good busters ha
I'm painting it a really pretty blue and upgrading to a 5 inch lift and givin my dad my 3 inch and im pretty stoked :))

Nice. Should be sweet. Keep us posted.

Here's my xj in progress, new to the jeepz scene so figured I would say was up!

Attachments

• image-1521550260.jpg
    image-1521550260.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 404
  • image-2690637739.jpg
    image-2690637739.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 432
Nice XJ deadlift and welcome to Jeepz dunnz, nice ride. I expect all of ours will change atleast a little with taxes, we've all got that Jeep bug that's goin around lol

FloridaCherokee1988 said:
Nice XJ deadlift and welcome to Jeepz dunnz, nice ride. I expect all of ours will change atleast a little with taxes, we've all got that Jeep bug that's goin around lol

So true... I think fire every dollar I should get there is five things I need

Nothin to do with pics but I'm having high rev problems it's up to 3000 :(( and it takes off hella fast. I cleaned my IAC and I don't know what else to do... Any thoughts?

Brie :) said:
Nothin to do with pics but I'm having high rev problems it's up to 3000 :(( and it takes off hella fast. I cleaned my IAC and I don't know what else to do... Any thoughts?

Start a thread in the tech section

Thank you! Ya I'm looking brush guard, maybe roof rack. Maybe have a little paintin done too lol

Ya im thinking about buying the tube steel and making a custom guard for the front of mine lol

Me too. I'm currently designing my new bumper in cad. Have changed my design a million times. Have been contemplating posting a design thread on here about it. If any one is interested I will. Might help me finalize it.

dustin g said:
Me too. I'm currently designing my new bumper in cad. Have changed my design a million times. Have been contemplating posting a design thread on here about it. If any one is interested I will. Might help me finalize it.

Me interested lol. Mine is made of half inch steel and wieghs about 350 lbs lol.

Jester32 said:
Me interested lol. Mine is made of half inch steel and wieghs about 350 lbs lol.

Half inch! Wow. Its good for tube but mine is 3/16 hardened steel plate the powdercoat.
I will get some pics up within the next few days. I rarely use my home PC. I use the android app for posting.

Ya I really would like one just for looks, but have other stuff I need more lol.

Back