Chevy versus Moose

"Chevy versus Moose"

I received the four pictures below via email.

This car-moose collision supposedly occurred somewhere in Ontario, Canada. The driver reportedly survived the accident with a broken wrist and desperately needing a bath.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I sent a reply to the sender of the email asking if the car roof split was a result of the collision or a "jaws of life" extraction.

The sender has not yet replied. What do you think?

Regards,

Now Fraid of Mooses :shock: , Gadget

judging by the pictures..the chevy won. its crazy how they go through the cars..

That is insane! I think the moose made its own gash in the roof. Wow that is really something. Look at the brightside, the guy has a new sunroof.

RE: What

yea i got that e-mail quite a while ago... i personally never hit a moose but they are big things and can definantly do a lot of damage.. i say the moose made it a converable. i ran over a bunny once :( my daddies chevy won - i cried the whole way home

i hope the moose is ok hes another one of our canadian animals :)

I'm sure the moose made the gash in the roof. When we used the jaws, we'd lop off the A and B pillars right at the base and fold the roof back onto the trunk to get the victims out. Somebody sent that to me in an email a few months ago, too. Glad we don't have meese around here!!!!

RE: Stuck in the Rio Grande

WOW, I don't know if I'd want to live through that. That moose's butt must have been right on the guy's face!

Those things sure are huge though. I've always wondered if anyone's hit one like that before.

RE: Re: RE: What

88Wrangles said:
WOW, I don't know if I'd want to live through that. That moose's butt must have been right on the guy's face!

Yeah, and that ain't mud all down the side of the car, either! :shock:

RE: Re: RE: What

Poor moose. Damn Chevy.

RE: wanted, winch

I received a replay from my friend (who knows about such things) about the roof slash question. His reply echoed Sparky's -- the moose did it.

First responders would have cut the pillars.

Regards,

Still Afraid of Mooses, Gadget

RE: Re: RE: vibration....not driveshaft related

antsinmypants said:
i hope the moose is ok

I know it looks bad in the pics, but every thing is okay - he's probably just asleep :lol:

Back