CJ Parts

jeepin916

I striped CJ 7 about to finish taking off the body in a day or so I am keeping the engine for my jeep, i have all the parts for it, so if u need a part drop me an email, @ Jeepin916@aol.com. Here is a list of parts that i allready took out and all these parts are in good condition,

Front Grill
Both front fenders
Fender flares
Drivers and pass door window
door latches
door hinges
corner windows
Rear Hatch glass,
window frame shot
Hard top side windows
Tailgate and cables with hinges
Roll bar
Fold and tumble rear seat,
front seat backs are good seats them selfs are bad
Both seat frames
Front seat belts
Dash, with all gauges Knobs arent that great
Heater box
Steering column
non-tilt
Have all the hinges and conectors still and all computers for this jeep, have evey nut and bolt.
Everything from the chassis and down including all suspension and axles are still atached to frame and are in good condition, if you need a part drop me an email and i will respond to it ASAP

All these parts that i listed are in good condition i got the jeep and planed on fixing it first then later i decided on taking the engine and putting it in my jeep, now that i got the engine i cant throw away all the good parts left so i took everything apart hehehe well thats about it ne other questions u have just email me, thanks all happy jeepin

In case you were wondering why the H2 sucked...

ok i know someone out there need some of these parts, someone take some of this stuff its too good to throw away hehehe there jeep parts u can chuck them in the trash thats illegal

My father in law needs some of those parts, i'll let him know about them this weekend and get back to ya

So what year is it. I live in Arizona so I would need shiped also. Grille, Fenders, and hood prices please...

85 dotn know what to ask for them but the grill and fenders can probably be shiped from UPS dotn know about the hood tho, make offer

ok someone here needs something i got parts that i want to get rid of someone take them, all off an 85 CJ only thing im keeping is the frame and engine

the hard top is still in my yard, it is fiver glass and one of the hinge mounts are cracked, the only part that i think is salvagable are the windows, the rear axle is a dana 20 and the front axle is a dana 30, i still have them bothand they are covered in my yard,

Hey Jeepin,

how about the fold and tumble rear seat? btw does it have the big fuel tank?

the fold and tumble seat was no good and it was thron out, i still have the fuel tank but i do not know what size it is. if you know a way to determine what size it is let me know and ill check for you.

Hey, go ahead and sell the steering box and the rest, if you want. I just lost my job, so it will be a long while before I have any $$$. Sorry.

You dont by chance have the stock radio, side steps or window cranks?

Back