CJ5 Leaf springs

I cant say that I know which supplier would have the best quality leaf spring, I bought mine (like new used) so did not shop around. One thing I do know to look for though, is more leafs, that are thinner. This indicates that higher quality steel has been used. As far as the rest of your suspension products, I would suggest going with BDS. They have quality products, and an excellent warranty, not to mention cust service that is unbeatable. I would choose this supplier but my Jeep is too old!
Consider greasable bushings to increase the life of your springs.

It's a Jeep. What do you expect?

If you want splashy and spongy like a worn out Astro Van, spring over with original springs and reverse your front shackles.

If you want smooth, all around performance, buy a new set (front and rear) and wear them in (an excuse to drive hard anyone?). You may come to like the riding characteristics later on.

I would say try a few different places. 4wd Hardware makes a good set of springs or also look for a place called Stuver Springs in Akron, Ohio. They rebuild springs for just about anything. You may have a shop like that around your house as well. They will rebuild old worn out springs and make them new. Good luck!
T

Back