clear lenses question

Saleen4971

bikini top for a yj

ive got a 93 grand cherokee, and ive been looking for clear corner lenses. the problem is, i have about $10. is there any way for me to make my own? is the amber part just somethign i can take out? also, can the headlight lenses come off, or do i have to try and get enough $ to buy new ones? thanks

also, can the headlight lenses come off

Why would you want to take the head lamp lenses off????????

I believe the grand cherokees use halogen bulbs that screw into the vehicle's lens/reflector assemblies. Those assemblies serve the same function as the outer glass lens on a sealed halogen bulb which is to protect the inner lamp from water and debris, and provide a rear reflector. :mrgreen:

As for the corner lenses, there isn't many options short of replaceing them or living with the way they look. Hopefully your not thinking of buying Euro-style lenses :eek:

-Nick :!:

i want to take them off becasue i want to try and clean the inside with my meguiars plastx cuz theyr really cloudy. i dont want any of taht euro crap, i jsut lvoe the look of clear corners. oh well, guess ill hafta buy clear corners. but is there a way to get the headlight lense off? from what i hear theyr glued to the assembly, but so were the fog lights, and i took them apart completely *shrugs*

Back