connecting with jeep.com problem

Gennybro

I have a lap top and am haveing a problem connecting with jeepz .com.It has been working fine till about 3 weeks ago. then it would show on the screen that the web site was not responding. I finally went to use a friends computor and could get the website,has anyone else had this problem,and if so how do I fix it. I ran a diagnostic on my unit,and it said everything was fine, just that jeepz.com was not responding.

check your browser settings what browser are you using i love fire fox never had a problem yet and its 64 bits and loads faster not 32bits , explorer always had errors loading pages ,Mozilla was almost the same thing ,yahoo is for the birds,net scape just to dang slow,aol waist of money,

IE just updated a few weeks ago and has a few bugs in the update.Use fire fox and never have another problem.

check your browser settings what browser are you using i love fire fox never had a problem yet and its 64 bits and loads faster not 32bits , explorer always had errors loading pages ,Mozilla was almost the same thing ,yahoo is for the birds,net scape just to dang slow,aol waist of money,

You forgot about Chrome. 8) Some say it's better than firefox.

Got connected the next time I tried,dont know what happened.Thanks for all the info,gives me a little to research,since Im fairly new with this computor thing.
THANKS!

Back