Does Anyone here chew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only illegal because they aren't collecting any tax revenue from it.
I don't partake, but I went to college and have been to Amsterdam.

yuck..as a girl, i must say I have been with 1 boy that dipped, and it was nasty. the spitting, and full bottles of spit that get knocked over..ewwww. The kissing...but i am a smoker, so i guess it's just as nasty for non smokers...

I'm a firm believer in to each his own. Live and let live. I party, drink vodka, and tequilla, i "smoke" occasionally...seem to be getting older, and don't need or want it as much, but I do sometimes.

i guess i'm a rare breed, purity on an intense level... i don't even use deodorant... i just use showers.. if it doesn't stink, leave it alone

redrooster said:
It's only illegal because they aren't collecting any tax revenue from it.
I don't partake, but I went to college and have been to Amsterdam.

TRUE DAT!

yeah..that was pretty gross pictures..i agree with graewulf

Nothing to do with anything..... but..

LauraBoston said:
I'm a firm believer in to each his own. Live and let live. I party, drink vodka, and tequilla, i "smoke" occasionally...

I agree! I am in no way addicted to alcohol or weed but I like to have fun. As for weed being illegal, yea, it is, but so is alcohol for me since I'm under the age. I worked hard for 3 years in high school and now it's time to just have fun. I already got into Cal Poly SLO, Chico St, San Diego St and Santa Cruz, my four top choices for colleges so I just have to figure where I want to go.

Snitty, I think it is awesome that you live like that with so much will power. It takes a lot to live like that and I really do have a lot of respect for you.

Is this thread to show everyone's really bad sides??

Also, is it approiate to endorse all this stuff on a site that has minors? I'm with tug, the language is getting bad on here, and now this.......

I'm by no means an angel, but there is a time and a place for it.
Lady

Hey Mingez me too! Friday will be 3 weeks smoke free (no help - cold turkey baby! :twisted: ) Truth is I loved smoking cigarettes. I just got tired of freezing my rearend off and getting soaked every time I wanted one because I never smoked indoors anywhere. Not even in my Jeep. Plus the kids are getting older and I figure I better quit as to lessen their ability to call me a hipocrite.

I too went to college, and although I never went to Amsterdam, I had friends that smuggled me some souvenirs :shock: . That was then and this is now. I don't even drink except I'll kick back a few when I go on hunting trips with the fellas (no not while hunting!).

Never liked dip much. Makes for a pretty fubar'ed grille.

I am completely functionless without my Coffee. I could drink a Venti Caramel Machiato with an extra shot before I go to bed and sleep like a baby. Pretty sick huh?

taking collections

LadyJeepFreak said:
Is this thread to show everyone's really bad sides??

Also, is it approiate to endorse all this stuff on a site that has minors? I'm with tug, the language is getting bad on here, and now this.......

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back