Driving light setup your favorite??

cheech66

Alright I am looking for a good setup for driving lights on a stock bumper? I also want your input on resonably priced driving lights!!?? To give you an idea of my current setup I replaced my stock headlights with the cheap euro lights from ebay 25$. I like them especially with the combo of my factory fogs!! What I want to do is add driving lights and hook them up to a toggle switch so I can have my headlights, foglights, and then driving lights on all at the same time!!! Any ideas of how to mount drivin lghts to my stock bumper and decently priced drivin lghts would be great tks in advance folks!!!!!

P.S. I want to be able to see further down the road at the flick of a switch and be able to shut them off when I have oncoming traffic :rolleyes:

I had Pep Boys fog lights and replaced them with Hellas. Difference was day and night... not only brighter but much more accurate beam.

I had Pep Boys fog lights and replaced them with Hellas. Difference was day and night... not only brighter but much more accurate beam.

where did you mount them Jayh????

I mounted mine in the factory holes on top of the bumper.They are the only lights I have besides the head lights.As far as the switch I removed one of the blanks near the ashtray and mounted the rocker switch in its place.

Back