Duckhunters??

ejdjeep

I am looking for a new shotgun for the upcoming season. I was looking at the Mossberg 500 or Remington 870!! Does any have in dealings with these guns?

I currently have an 870 Express Magnum 12 Gauge. It takes 3" and 2 3/4" shells. I've used it to kill pheasant, quail, dove, rabbitt, squirrell, etc. A buddy of mine has the 870 Express Super Magnum, it takes the same shells as mine plus 3 1/2" shells. I grew up hunting with my moms 20 gauge 870 Wingmaster. I would definately go with the Remington. Just my humble opinion of course.

I own an 870 express magnum 12 ga. as well... i love it... i had a mossgerg before... the remington is much easier and cheaper to find parts for too

I grew up with a old savage 20 guage and a 22. I have been bow hunting a while now and want to expand back to duck hunting. I am leaning towards the Remington 870 because the Mossberg 500 feels kind of cheap. Hey, thanks for your inputs.
:lol:

I own three and the last one I will sell I have two Brownings a BT-100 and a over under super sporting clay which I use for trap, and all clay shooting and for fun Duck. The 32 barrle adds the distance you need.
I also have a Rem 870 wing master express.. but as pumps goes Mosburgs are smoother and less expensive and in my opinion a better deal.

yes.. the mossbergs are a smooth shotgun.. but like said, the parts are much more availible for the remington, and if you are looking for aftermarket parts, the mossberg parts are usually special order parts, if availible at all

just like jeeps old slogan 'theres only one' theres only one shotgun also.... browning :mrgreen:

I have a double barrel daisy bb gun! I like to bow hunt. But when I was younger I would go hunting and the old man would let me use a 16 gauge shot gun for game bird?? I really don't remember I was like 7, but it use to put me on my ass!

I have a 12 ga. benelli and I love it semi-auto ....wahoo....

i have a winchester 120, real smooth and im a big fan of it. i also have an old 12 ga savage....not too impressed with that though, tends to jam up. for what its worth, id go w/ the browning too
reggie

if you go winchester, go old... model 12... that's the original real shotgun... that or the ithaca 37.... oooooh yeah

Back