Exciting New Venture?

jeepjeep!

Im proud to announce that I jeepjeep! And jeepjeepswife! Are hopefully adventuring into to new waters atleast for us, and hope to start our own business!! NO we're not letting you guys in on it just yet because its not set in stone, and it takes alot to get up and going. This is an idea we have been toying around with for a while, it also allows us to use our creative sides! Were excited yet nervous about it but also confident. Were just starting to brainstorm and come up with a business plan and plan on taking it slow and not rushing into it. We think our type of business will do well with fellow jeeperz! And hope to gain support with our friends within the jeepz! Community, so without telling you guys I thought we could have some fun, And we'll Update this post as we go and hopefully as we GROW! Any guesses of what we might be doing?

Attachments

• images-7.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 259
"Slinky" coil springs for Jeeps?

Jeep steering wheels made from Hula-Hoops?

Yo-Yo winches?

GI Joe hood ornaments?

Sham-Wow seat covers?

Just funnin' ya...whatever it is I wish you well.

Larry

larrymo49 said:
"Slinky" coil springs for Jeeps?

Jeep steering wheels made from Hula-Hoops?

Yo-Yo winches?

GI Joe hood ornaments?

Sham-Wow seat covers?

Just funnin' ya...whatever it is I wish you well.

Larry

Lol. I don't know how you guessed it! You ruined the surprise.. you won't be getting a hula hoop steering wheel now. I hope you're happy

Oh man, I got it.

A cd of classics for listening to while driving, but done to lounge music, like that band "richard cheese" or whatever that groups name is.

You know, like bulls on parade was done about 7 years ago?

Ha ha ha, you guys singing it like crazy with a lounge band and wild hair, ha ha ha

Your opening up a store that has strictly jeep parts and aftermarket parts for all jeep models? Lol I have no clue

I would like to be first in line for my Sham-wow seat cover....but only if I get to meet Vince first...but wait theres more...I want you to double that deal so I get two seat covers.

Just pay separate shipping and handling of course.

Snuggies for jeeps....?

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

Back