F/S axles, tires, rims and much more

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Build your unltimate jeep.

This is all bolt in for a jeep YJ, with a little work will fit anything.

what you get:

Front D44
30 spline Chromo
75 Chevy flat top knuckles
true Hi-steer with .25 wall DOM links and 1 ton chevy TRE
warn Premium hubs
4.88 gears, cryoed
Detriot locker
chevy 1/2 ton calipers and disc
PSC diff cover
Newer U-joints
Comes with spare stock shafts and stock drive flanges, all trail spares

Rear D44
30 pline Cryoed stock rear shafts
99 chevy full size rotors with 84 eldorado calipers (has provisions for e-brake)
4.88 gears, cryoed
Detroit locker
home made diff guard with bling bling chrome diff cover

Tires and wheels
4 DIY bead lock rims on 6 lug chevy rally wheels I run them at 4 psi, never blew a bead
1 6 lug wheel as spare
4 Super Swamper Q78's 98% tread (I trailer my jeep, all trail miles)
1 35x12.5r15 bfg MT spare with 80% tread

23 spline NP 231 with advanced adapters SYE installed
Rear Tom Woods Drive shaft
front 3.5" drive shaft (was a rear shaft from a K5 that I cut down, super beef)

4- 4" procomp springs, they have settled to about 3-3.5s the front pass has a small bend in the spring, has been there for a couple years now, I just run it as is.
rear shocks included, moved to the top of the tube, shocks less than 100 miles on them.
front skyjacker shocks included, functional, but not for long.
YJ steering box, nothing wrong with it. (i'm going full hydro, won't need it)

Steering box mounting bracket that I made, move the steering box forward about an inch to clear the Hi-steer set up.

TJ flares from a 02 sahara, really beat up but functional

Stock Skid plate (you probably don't want it, but neither do I)

I have been running this set up for years. I have had great success. I flogg the jeep off the rev limited at times. jeep sits lower than most with a 4" lift and 33" tires.

Asking $4100 for everything. Again, with this you could simply bolt everything on (I've done the hard work) and have a bad ass jeep, you can drive day to day and then on the trail. If you do want to use this as a daily driver, I would suggest not using the bead locks, they are not that great on the road.

I do have a buy lined up for the chomo front shafts, if yo do not want them, the price is $3800.

Will not piece out.

I prefer these get picked up in Wakefield Mass, if you desire shipping, I think were could work something out on your dime.

**NOTE the entire jeep is not for sale, just what is listed**

Here are a couple pathetic videos of it in action to show durability of the set up.
vid3-1.flv video by xwrangler04 - Photobucket

vid2-1.flv video by xwrangler04 - Photobucket

vid15.flv video by xwrangler04 - Photobucket

IMG_3685-1.jpg

DSCF0511-1.jpg

Too sweeten the pot, for the same price I will throw in teh front and rear bumpers. front is a OR fab, rear is a wilderness by garvin bumper with spare tire carrier. the rear bumper alone is close to $900 new. front is a little beat, but nothing some spray paint won't fix. Rear is in great shape, has a 2" receiver and 2 d-ring's. the only blemishes on the rear are on teh bottom where I have dragged the bumper over rocks.

I think it is a deal... I have WAY more than that into it.. New your looking at close to $6000 for all of it.

and I don't have a carb for a 88 wagoneer, search for a pre 94 chevy TBI unit

Chomo Shafts are sold. I have the stock shafts installed, I polished the shafts and splines and had them cryoed prior to putting them in. They have brand new spicer joints installed on both shafts. $3800.

Back