For Sale: 1999 Jeep Wrangler Lifted 33” Tires

bluejeep

Motor: 4cyl 2.5 Liter

5 Speed Manual Transmission

81,xxx Miles on it

4 Inch Lift and a 2 inch body lift.

5, 33 inch tires and a few other things were added to accompany the lift.

The Jeep was re-geared for the bigger tires.

At 80k miles the clutch was replaced and maintenance was done so the jeep runs perfect. There is a new battery, K&N air filter, New Sony X-plod speakers, New Cd Player, New locking gas cap, Heavy duty hitch.

The driver’s side soft top window is broken and the passenger’s side, one of the zippers wont move but the window still opens and closes with the other zipper. The rest of the soft top is in good condition and all of the zippers work fine.

Im in libertyville IL 60048
$8,750 or best offer. E-mail asetov@yahoo.com or call (847) 219 6698
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Is the passenger front fender crunched?

Nice Jeep, but I have to be honest, I don't think you'll get your asking price. Just my opinion. Take Care, and Good Luck, I hope you get what you want.

KrazyJeeper said:
Nice Jeep, but I have to be honest, I don't think you'll get your asking price. Just my opinion. Take Care, and Good Luck, I hope you get what you want.

I do take offers.!

I also have a 99' just have some questions on how to get mine looking like yours :D check out my pic below... where did u get your tires and how much were they also the lift...

why would u wanna get rid of that!?

I bought the jeep like that. And i bought it becouse i liked the way to looks and rides. But i need to sell it becouse i need to use it for other purposes. In the summer i tow a boat on the highway long trips the mud tires are loud for long trips. In the winter i need to be used to plow and i need a auto for that.

So if anyone who wants to traid...

Thats a nice looking jeep. You should be able to get atleast $7500.

Back