Friend's Rubi

90Xjay

I wanted you all to see my friend's Rubi he has built.
He bought it new last year and has done a great job with all the mods.

He only drives it occasionally, but has had it all through Montana, Utah, and Colorado.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

not bad, dont like the front bumper and the bling but all together its a nice jeep

Re: RE: Re: RE: LOCKERS

He spent a lot of money on mods(and the Jeep) for an occasionally driven, clean, Jeep.

RE: Friend

What's up with all the purple on green? Is he gay? j/k.....not bad, but I don't care for the purple, or the green, or the bumper, or the wheels....Those parts should be permanently covered in mud for it to be acceptible.

i like the green. the front bumper is sweet, thares some serious front protection goin on there. the lights by the windshield are funny looking though. and there aint nothing wrong with them chrome wheels. all in all i like it and what looks funny to me can be easaly remadied my loads of mud caked everyware.

RE: Tire Choices

I like that Jeep quite a bit! I think that color green looks really good...in my opinion. The one thing I might change is to remove those shock boots. The green on them kind of clashes with the green of the Jeep. Oh, and I might reposition those lights on the windshield frame just to get them out of harms way, but that's really no big deal.

Are the wheels actually chrome though? They looked like polished metal to me...but it could just be from the pictures??

Jeep Apparell. WOO HOO

The reason it's almost a year old and only has 4600 miles is that he did not buy it for a dd.
He travels about 3 to 4 days per week on a normal week. He has a pretty nice collection of vehicles that would make most anybody happy to have.

He wanted a Jeep that was different from others. He has really only had time to take it on one big trip from Texas to Montana and a bunch of places in between.

The Wheels are Mickey Thompson aluminum on Goodyears

I know the lift is a RE, with all suspension mods he gained right at 5" I think

The front bumper came from Go-There Engineering

He also has this firebird for sale right now.

http://members.cox.net/loutuck/pontiac

RE: Another Painless Problem

I love the jeep. I don't like all the accesories but that's with every jeep I see. There are so many choices.

I most of all like the electric paint and the choice to acessorize with purple. That's a man who's not scared of anything. lol

Lady

I'm not feelin the color choices. And I have to agree with previous replies about the bumper. Looks odd. Other than that looks nice...it's clean which is more than a lot of us can say about ours.

Back