Funniest Thing On E-Bay In A While!

That's funny! He just wants to go to a ball game and get some beer.

lol :lol: :lol: Thats funny adam!!! But tell me please what where YOU doing in that section of ebay????? kidding :lol: I saw an auction once for a date with this woman who looked like a man!!!! :shock:

Hey Christine and anyone else who knows me, I don't need the wedding dress, but will be needing baby clothes soon! Yup, I am going to be a daddy!!!! I am alowed to tell people as of this week and figured you might want to know! Can't wait to get those first pictures of the new little Jeeper in the car seat out on the beach 4 wheelin'! :D :D

alternator please help

Hey let me know when you find out boy or girl? I have tons of stuff!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :D

HAHAHA! That has got to be one of the strangest ways to show off a wedding dress I have ever seen.

Congrats on your new kid!

There was a funny one last year, guy selling a toaster, but when you really looked at the toaster you could see his buck naked reflection in it

who cares about the Ebay auction.. although I can't believe the bid is soo high...

CONGRATS on the Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Adam, tell Tammy Colleen and I said congradulations, this is awesome news!!!

Oh ya, I saw this guy on another forum too, wierd!

The bid had gotten to $9,999,999.00 last night before they cancelled a bunch of them...

Thats insane have you read the whole auction? Do you really think it will sell for 25k? And someone will actually pay for it? I mean my wedding dress is so much nicer than that and I got it at tiffany's bridal on sale for $99............ :shock:
BTW To the people who have read the whole auction just to let you know it doesnt matter if your a size 1 normally your wedding dress is still going to be like 5 or 6 sizes larger. My 2 cents for thos girls out there.

My wife just called and said he was on the "Today" show. The dress is now over the $25,000 mark!!!!! i guess he's suppose to have his own website up soon. :shock:

CONGRATS MAN!!!! Good luck! :D

THATS IT!!!!! Stevens dressing up in my wedding dress tonight and im going to list it on ebay, holy crap thats alot of money now the guys famous :shock: if steven doesnt do it any volenteers????????

Back