G2 Rear D44 Axle assembly Shipped price inside!

Allen's Offroad

Good day all.

I am offering the G2 Rear D44 assembly shipped in the lower 48 US for $2,238.00 with a Detroit Tru-Trac. This will accommodate your stock drum brakes from your Dana 35 rear. Upgrade today and enjoy peace of mind with those 35" tires and a locker.

Fully setup and ready to throw under your rig using your brakes. Includes 30 spline moly shafts, 1310 yoke, Aluminum cover, choice of 4.10~5.38.

Rear Axle Assemblies

Upgraded Dana 44 rear axle assemblies are built as direct bolt-in replacements for the stock Dana 35 found in Jeep TJs. Assembled with all new components, these assemblies are an easy swap to upgrade to a larger Dana 44. These housings are designed to accept the stock drum brakes, or can be upgraded to disc brakes as well.
Features

* Dual Bolt Pattern Axles to accept stock 5 on 4.5” wheels or 5 on 5.5” wheels
* Timken Bearings
* Gear ratios ranging from 4.10 to 5.38
* Heavy Duty Differential Cover

Available With

* Detroit Locker $2,288.00
* ARB Air Locker $2,445.00
* Detroit True Trac $2,238.00
(CA residents add 8.25% tax)

Lets do a front and rear package deal as well.

So, G2 D44s f/r with 4.56s, Tru-Trac lockers, moly shafts (inner/outer on front with joints), HD G2 cover, ball joints, setup and delivered using your brakes front and rear for $4499.00.

* Detroit Locker F/R $4604.00
* ARB Air Locker F/R $4913.00

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business.

Namaste,

Allen

Last edited:

Allen, was this a one time good deal? Pretty great prices. I am not IN the market right now, but 6-8 mos I think I will be. Just wondering, Thanks

Allen, was this a one time good deal? Pretty great prices. I am not IN the market right now, but 6-8 mos I think I will be. Just wondering, Thanks

Yes! Pretty much a one time deal for that price. Prices have gone up and so has shipping. Shoot me a PM when you are in the market and I will see what I can put together for you. Unless my Lotto check gets here first! :D

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Namaste,

Allen

Back