going to Georgia

sexyj

i was wondering if ya'll had any input on the best places to go see in Georgia. im planning a road trip with my family. if you have any ideas im interested in hearing them. thanks.

savanah the whole city, and the Coke Museum and the CNN building are must sees...

Warrner Robbins at the Lenord Skynards grave site sun up on sunday mornings with bloddy marys all around. there will most likely be a crowd. Long live the memories of Southern Rock tug

Savannah was my favorite part of Georgia to visit, but I also found many interesting places off the beaten path. Really depends on what ya'll like to do I reckon.

--Chris

Oh, and Tug? I agree with ya on your idea as well!

well we like to do everything. im planning on checking out teleco and now savannah. as long as we stay away from atlanta. thanks a lot for the ideas. if you have anymore id love to hear them.

AWWWW Not comming to Atlanta. I could show you around. We have Hard Rock, Coke, Underground (ONLY IN THE DAYLIGHT), Stone Mountian With Lasershow, Six Flags, Kennesaw Mountian, Even a couple places to get a little red clay flying.

Things that make you say........Hellooooooooo???

ok let me rephrase myself. i want to stay away from the bad areas in atlanta. but id love to see the stone mountain laser show.

Let me know, and we can meet up and point you in the right direction.

Oh yeah, you gotta check the Laser show. it is $7 to park and that covers EVERYONE in the automobile. :) can't beat that price. Just get there a little early so you get a good spot on the lawn.

:::Edit::: Take a Blanket preferrably a sleeping bag because of the Dewpoint in GA the ground will be wet.

Atlanta was one of the nicest big cities ive ever been to, i never felt threatened... it was also very clean, i would reccomend going to Atlanta

Back