google Streetviewer

mingez

Have you guys noticed that yet? It's only in certain cities, but I'm assuming they'll add it as they go.

If you go to SF, NY, or Denver for example, you will see a new button at the top of the map (in google maps) entitled "Street View". All blue highlighted streets are now viewable in 360* pics. It's incredible! How do they do this?

Soooo coool. It's only a matter of time before we are all owned by Google...including Walmart. :lol:

Check Youtube for a video clip from Oprah about working at Google and all the sweet benefits they get. They have a few cafeterias and all the food, snacks and drinks are free. THere's a laundry facility they can do all their wash while they work. Bring their pets. There is a daycare facility, barber shop, dentist, gym.........Ohh and they get like 1300 applications a day.

That is pretty cool for a very small percentage of the country. :roll: Maybe I'll get more excited when it's available in Memphis.

That is pretty cool for a very small percentage of the country. :roll: Maybe I'll get more excited when it's available in Memphis.

Well, perhaps they'll do that for Memphis, when Memphis becomes significant. :D

Back