Got in a little accident...need some front end parts.

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear you banged up your jeep and hope you did not get hurt. It just looks like sheet metal and that is easy. To Muddy to Study that is very funny! You and your girl look like your haven some fun and you got a great looking jeep. Now is the time to put a real bumper on the front of that puppy and if you like the look of your I will be selling one just like it in a few days as I am going to a real pork chop of an off road bumper. :-D The fiberglass fenders and hood would be a good upgrade. Again welcome aboard and keep on jeepen. Tug :p Went back to your site if i were 20 years younger and not married to the greatest gal in the world I would be on a road trip to meet ya. However there is a bunch of good young jeep jockeys here I am sure you will be hearing from them. I have a chrome fron bumper by the way and will sell it cheap once I get my new one. Later Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 24, 2003 - 11:35 PM[addsig]

ouch, id call up the wreck yards around town and try to find a red wrangler thats been rearended and see if they'll sell you the body pieces off it. we've got several wrecked wranglers around here, but none are red, sorry. also try ebay.[addsig]

I used a guy I found on the net,very cool dude,he hooked me up. I needed a hood ,front fender,tailgate and lights. Very reasonable prices. He buys wrecked jeeps and sells the good parts. You can reach him at mfrankln@yahoo.com :-( :-( :cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) [addsig]

Ouchy...you definitely need some new fenders...they shouldnt cost much...find some from a jeep at a scrap yard then have them sand blasted, primed, painted. I good body shop shouldn't charge you all that much to do it. I would offer some help but there are NO wranglers at ANY of the yards around my neck of the woods. You did mention that your door panel had gotten tweaked. I have heard of guys taking off the door and spreading the gap with a high lift jack very very carefully (with some wood to cushion). After you get it all fixed, get a good 4inch lift or spring over. That way if you ever hit someone again their car will go UNDER your jeep and keep the body from being damaged heheh.

edited by: RayOvac, Feb 25, 2003 - 03:58 AM[addsig]

Thanks for the tips. I'm can't do much until stuff thaws...I don't want to do it twice. You guys are quite the welcoming group. I just ran across this site last night. I think this is probably the best jeep site I've ever seen. Keep the suggestions coming!
Sammy[addsig]

Sorry to hear about the wreck. I personally don't have a wrangler...but I can tell you that they are scarce in junk yards nowadays. I would try ebay (it usually does the trick for me.) It not offen to see a good looking chick with a jeep who goes wheelin. Later

pinaplebob[addsig]

Fender
Jeep Wrangler -1987-95 WRANGLER RH & LH FENDERS* [APX] AM87R & L $130 each Diehl Auto Parts USA-MI(Ann-Arbor) 1-800-482-1087

Posted on Car-Part.com... I love that site
-JP![addsig]

I would go back with Fiberglass. There is a new guy here abouts that has the best prices in the world! Not just kidding! Tug

PS you sure have a bunch of fans here, You keep an eye on these wild guys! hehehehe tug :-D [addsig]

I mentioned this on the other post you had going, but if you are anywhere near North Jersey there is a salvage yard that I was just at last saturday that specializes in jeeps. I noticed 2 red fenders for a YJ there and they said they wanted 175 each. Sounded pretty good to me and they were in great shape... plus no paiting! Their buisness card has this site on it... http://allamerican.partslocator.com it wasn't working when I tried before but maybe it will work for you. The phone is 800-564-1945... if that doesn't work for ya I agree with the other guy and look on ebay... good luck![addsig]

Back