got some pics of the lift on now!! check them out

mud4feet said:
O.K, O.K., enough with the plates! What's up with the bra, bro? :D

oh man!! LOL the front of the jeep has major rock chips under that bra. I like the look that it gives it though. just could do without the screen thingy that goes over the radiator. i guess it is a little extra protection for it though? kinda sucks thoguh when there is a foot of snow caked on that thing and you ahve to stop and chip the ice off it!! LOL
I ahve thgouht about taking it off and cleaning it up till I realized that I would just have to repaint the whole front!! not going to happen cause the rest of the paint isnt really that bad. it still has a nice and shiny clear on top with FEW road chips. but more importantly NO RUST!! LOL

another thing is the fact that this cherokee IS A GIRL!! LOL I can tell cause she has her days from time to time!! he he
so i guess she kind needs a little extra souport !! LOL

Hi,

I always white out the license plates on my pics too -- not really for any particular reason. It doesn't take much time at all to do, so I guess I do it out of habit now.

-Nick :!:

Yeah... it is weird, I mean, if you have a vanity plate everyone that drives behind you can memorize it. I don't know that there is too much to gain there. But who knows?

Here, I'll be brave.

Texas license plate: 5T8 785W I dare someone to use this info!! Hehehehehe

Well...Mine is Oregon plate: TUE 221

Nice Jeep by the way!!!

88Wrangles said:
Well...Mine is Oregon plate: TUE 221

Nice Jeep by the way!!!

THX
I would tell you what my plates are but that would involve me getting up outta my chair and going outside to look at them.
I just got through eating a really big dinner!! LOL
maybe tommorrow when i am out or something? LOL

I was just giving everyone that information so someone could come and steal it (it's a white '94 F150 that is far from stock, by the way). I also dare anyone to try and steal it!!! I happened to have it memorized...I didn't actually have to get out of my seat.

I have too many vehicles around me to go and memorize plates like that !! LOL
you got any pic of your ford pickup? i tried your WWW but it didnt bring anything up.

i'd go with 32x11.5's with that much lift.. you'll thank yourself if you do.. the extra inch in width makes a big difference... looks good tho

your XJ looks sick... Ive been wanting to put on some lift on mine-- that damn highschool budget won't let me... cuz I can do so much stock already(more than those lifted ford rangers- thats for sure). ....in my opinion, just to make your jep real solid.. id widen the stance a little... to add more stability, and better traction on snow.....but sick jeep

Back