Greetings my brethren...

Mercury136

Hey guys, new member here. First off, im really exited to be a part of a jeep forum/community like this. I don't know any of you but I feel like were family! Were practically brothers right??....ok anyway, a little about me. I got my very first vehicle when I was 17. an old 72 CJ-5 with a screaming 350 and a 3 speed from some old guy who used to use it as a hunting rig. I learned how to drive manual with this thing in the back trails of Alaska. So basically my first love was a jeep. Long story short I let a buddy drive it down the street once, he floors it, goes for second, dumps the clutch and floors it again and shatters the transmission into a million pieces, along with my heart. It sat for many years, I moved outta state to Hawaii for some years and just recently moved back. Since then I'v put all my extra cash and time into resurrecting my jeep, and just took it out last weekend for the first time. Words cant express how special last weekend was for me. Anyway, im probably getting a little too sappy here, sorry guys Ill shut up now:lol:

Welcome to Jeepz, glad to hear ya got it going. I bet you got alota trails to run that CJ on up there.

3032514546-1.gif
and enjoy the forum!

Back