Happy Birthday, Mud!!!!

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY, YA OL' FART!!!!

Man, you're about at the age where you should be thanking the big man every day for even getting out of bed, ya know? Dirt looks up to you with the respect due an elder! :shock:

Anyway, I sure hope you have a good B-Day! Is Mrs. Mud taking you anywhere special? Or are you just gonna spend a quiet day at home? Either way, you're a lucky man to have her, so hang on to her like grim death! (Which, by the way, isn't that far off).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Birthday, Mud!! Hope you have a great one! I love you and I'm gonna hang onto you like grim death- which, by the way, isn't that far off!

Happy birthday Mud!!!

I didn't know numbers went that high.

Thanx to all!! You're all too funny ......"dirt looks up to you with respect"......"old timer"........"didn't know the numbers went that high".............VERY FUNNY!!!:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Started out really sucky.....got an alert on the Nextel at 6:45 am........had to go in to work to watch a bunch of yahoos trying to set an eight foot diameter shaft into the Mississippi River (60 feet of water). Hit 90 degrees at about 8:30 with about 120% humidity.......great way to spend the ol' birthday. But got to leave at around 11, back home with the mudwoman, son and daughter-in-law and granddaughter came over from Mississippi, and we all chilled and had a great time enjoying life!!!!!

Oh..............and I woke up breathing, so it was a GREAT birthday!!! And my Jeepz family chimed in with all their smart-arse comments...........keeping me laughing!!!

Life is GOOD!!! Thanx again to y'all!!!

Old wet-dirt,
Mud

Oh..............and I woke up breathing, so it was a GREAT birthday!!! And my Jeepz family chimed in with all their smart-arse comments...........keeping me laughing!!!

Life is GOOD!!! Thanx again to y'all!!!

Old wet-dirt,
Mud

anyday on the right side of the grass is a good day:D

Back