has everyone been busy?

Seriously ill for a week, then a week getting ready for, setting up, and attending a friend's wedding which I was standing up in, and currently, an obsessive project involving audio editing, and our National Anthem...

We need a good ol' fashioned Jeepz chat.

No, since you are now a married man, life as you knew it ends! :lol:

Did everything go well?

Yeah everything went great! Well, the cake fell over but no biggie. We have been getting comments that it was the best wedding they ever went to...
It better have been, I'm deep in debt now.

Well, I am still in MD. I had been working really long hours at Best Buy doing loss prevention, but that ended up being a joke. I wasn't allowed to do anything due to a GM that let too much stuff fly. Then I applied and got the job as a State District Court Commissioner. I was sworn into office on Wednesday and started working already. I am heading to Annapolis for training for a week this Sunday, anyone out there let me know as I am on my own for dinner and I don't want fast food everyday.

Been super busy out here in Oregon as well. Older ya get the less hours in the day it seems....LBR

Didn't get a chance to see Mud, was playing around out in the woods. You know, an Army thing. JRTC rocks baby. Not.

You don't see that every day. 31's too much for a D35? Locked or not.... what did you do to that thing?!?!?!?

Full throttle coming up out of the creek bed and caught a rock ledge with the left rear. If you knew more about Jeeps, lockers, and the D35, you'd know that it's not all that hard to break one, even with 31's. But that doesn't surprise me.:roll: You know how much it costs to tow a Jeep 200 miles?!? :shock:

Ah, I'm just digging for a story ;)

Got any pics of that locker install? How 'bout the trail damage? How 'bout that trail cutting expedition? C'mon Sparky, we all know you're a shutterbug... Sounds like you need to start a "Sparky locked his axle and broke it and now is doing a 8.8 swap" thread.

Since you're so concerned about the content here maybe you could help us out.

Sorry for the hijack

Ah, I'm just digging for a story ;)

Got any pics of that locker install? How 'bout the trail damage? How 'bout that trail cutting expedition? C'mon Sparky, we all know you're a shutterbug... Sounds like you need to start a "Sparky locked his axle and broke it and now is doing a 8.8 swap" thread.

Since you're so concerned about the content here maybe you could help us out.

Sorry for the hijack

nothing to apologize for TC:D

Back