headers

Turbo89YJ

hey everbody i have a 89 2.5 YJ and i have a cracked exhaust manifold and i am looking to replace it with a header. The problem is i can not find a header to fit my year YJ . They all seem to say 91-95. Any help would be appriciated.

Rob Wilkes-Barre,PA
image-missing.png
[addsig]

you can try pacesetterexhaust.com. they have an excellent selection[addsig]

bleh... pacesetter = pace$h!tter

i've seen and heard many BAD stories about pacesetter... rust, raspy, etc... low quality, low price. you get what you pay for.[addsig]

but the question still stands, do they make a header for the pre-1991 4cyl.? I have the same engine (89 YJ, 2.5L) and would like to go to headers sometime in the near future.[addsig]

I got a 1990 yj with a 2.5 and i just put on a header last month. My header is made by clifford perfomence. Thay should make your header.Plus my friend has a 89 yj with a 2.5 also and everything is the same. You will need to have a pipe made form the header to the cat beacuse the header is a lot longer then the stock manifold. I ordered my header from 4 wheel parts, it's in all the mags.1-800-284-9423. Just wait intell you drive it down to the pipe shop with a open header it will turn some heads.GOOD LUCK

o the header cost about $300.00[addsig]

Just to add to the last reply, clifford performance makes the

best inline 4 and 6 cylinder performance parts ive seen yet.

I cant imagine youll have anyregrets getting there stuff[addsig]

Back