Hello Everyone, From The Southwest Desert Reach

Thx for the invite but from ur posts looks like i would need passport and I'm fresh out of those....btw VEXis a good looking jeep

This country is called The Great Southwest Desert Commons. It is such and is fouth largest Desert commons on Earth. It is 770 miles long. Yes, to run down across the Mex border, requires a passport. But, the run from here in Las Cruces, down to the border requires just you and your Jeep and main squeeze.

Love to have you here. The entire run is mostly cross country--no trails, roads, etc. It is literally across the void.

Let me know, and any others who wish to engage. Thank you for your comment on VEX. Much appreciated.

Robert

Last edited:
Did I see your into Arch? I have my minor in sallied archaeology

How cool. Did you use your minor in the field of same?

I have my masters in "Virgin Soil Pan Demics", which is the study of how so many cultures on these two continents perished in one generation at the time and hands of the conquest.

The 2nd part and most involved relating to NASA specifically is the study and understanding of "Divine Proportion = 1.1618 (PHi)".

Thank you,

Robert

No I'm actually an insurance adjuster but would like to go back for my masters when the wife gets out of school. Did a lot of research on SW pot sherds up in Mesa Portales (Cuba, NM) and fire cracked rock back towards Carlsbad. Never heard of divine proportion but googled it and found it interesting.

Cheers

No I'm actually an insurance adjuster but would like to go back for my masters when the wife gets out of school. Did a lot of research on SW pot sherds up in Mesa Portales (Cuba, NM) and fire cracked rock back towards Carlsbad. Never heard of divine proportion but googled it and found it interesting.

Cheers

Cool report. It is a fun choice for work. DP is odd and wild and in everything on earth. Really strange.

Robert

Back