Hello

garnetliberty

Hello I'm Joe, I'm an R.V. mechanic and this is my 6th Jeep and have been workiing on it about 4 1/2 years. It has a 6 inch suspension lift and LT245/75R16 BFG Mud Terrains. A powertrax rear locker and 4 Mopar skid-plates. And a bunch of other goodies. :mrgreen:

Welcome to Jeepz

That sounds like a sweet Liberty - post some pictures up here!

Hello I'm Joe, I'm an R.V. mechanic and this is my 6th Jeep and have been workiing on it about 4 1/2 years. It has a 6 inch suspension lift and LT245/75R16 BFG Mud Terrains. A powertrax rear locker and 4 Mopar skid-plates. And a bunch of other goodies. :mrgreen:

On the Libby????? Yeah, like Terry said, post us some pics!!!!!!

Oh............and, Welcome to the "Z"!!!!!!!!!

:thisthreadisworthle

Check out his photo gallery.... a couple wheelin' pics with the lifted Liberty. Definately not something you see everyday!

Check out his photo gallery.... a couple wheelin' pics with the lifted Liberty. Definately not something you see everyday!

OK, call me an idiot, because I am..........couldn't find a link to a "photo gallery" - like i said, I'm an idiot. I say post one or two on here for us idiots!!!!

Take a peek below the signature area on any post entry... you'll see a series of buttons: profile, pm, gallery. Click on gallery ;)

Back