Help!! YJ flares and factory steps

windryder

Anybody have any suggestions? Thus far I can only find one company that offers extended flares that work with factory steps "Xenon". I really need to keep the steps for family members so... I was looking at the Omix rugged ridge flares, but the pictures are poor and there is nothing in the description.

I just bought a set of Xenon extended flares for my YJ. You can purchase either ones that are identical to the YJ flares but extended or you can buy flares that look like TJ ones but are designed to fit a YJ....or you can do what I did and buy the ones made for a TJ so you can cut your wheel wells a little larger. I asked around on a couple of different sites and most people seemed to prefer Xenon. If you're worried about your factory step, you could always remove them and replace with a nerf bar or rocker panels with a side step coming out the side of them....it'll look a lot better than those factory steps.

hey thanks I just got mine and well they took some getting used to (looks wise), but boy are they durrable. My buddie is on his second set of bushcrackers and is ordering his Xenons now lol

Back