Hey everyone

phatyaspen

It has been years since I posted on here, just getting back into the jeep scene. TJ will be back on the road in a month or so...So how has everyone been? I bet half the people who read this will not even know who I am but the senior members ought to remember. I will post some pics of the jeep how it sits now in a few days but just figured I would stop by and say hey...

Yup three or four dayz after Halloween, the dead start rising......happens every year.

Sent from my Android using Jeepz

From aberdeen, bout thirty minutes north of baltimore...i know the dead rise lol just glad to be back thats all

Sweet deal, I have a couple friends that are engineers at Aberdeen proving grounds.

yup, that thread is already dead and gone. search it up

we should do one about who is cool enough to have some lakers or 49er stickers on their jeeps.

Klkb that dog is by far my best friend aside from the wife...

Some days I'd take my Labs before my husband. They don't ask me for the checkbook. :) We have two chocolates that are polar opposites. The older one is too smart for his own good, and will retrieve all day, every day. The younger one is...more like a cow. The older one won't get out of the Jeep, and the younger one won't get in it. The older one is tall and lean, the younger one is...more like a cow. Hard to believe they came from the same sire. :rolleyes:

Yes, I think we should make up - or dig up - a canine thread.

Back