Hey how old is everyone in here?

CaliYJGirl said:
I'll be 25 December 29th :D
Hey Mingez this is for you:
I'm totally stoked there's a former NorCali resident in here, that's hella cool!

CaliYJGirl, you're make me homesick. "Hella" cool. >Sigh!<

How I miss my home sweet home. Dungeoness crab, the Bart, Niner fans, Raider Fans, the ocean, the fog. Instead, I look out my window and see crap. Good mexican food, but that's it. No seafood. No Japanese food. No Dim Sum. No SURF!!
:cry: Wahhhhhh! <-----------That's me crying.

It is hella nice to be able to express my fondess for that part of the world to someone who understands. NorCal represent!

BTW-I can't remeber who, but there's someone else on this site who is from Sunnyvale.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!!! :) :) :D :!:

Wow, I forgot about this post. Last it was up I was 30, but now...the dreaded 31.

After reading through all 12 pages, I think I'm amongst the oldest on here - turned 51 in June. But don't knock it - I'm having the best time of my life (kinda gives y'all something to look forward to!)

Question about tipping.

Wow, someone did some digging to find this one. Well, I guess we are all gonna have to post again since we are all older now. Naaa, nevermind. Just add a year to mine.

mingez said:
Wow, I forgot about this post. Last it was up I was 30, but now...the dreaded 31.

Mingez, turning 31 was harder for me than 30. When you are 30 you can tell people, "i'm only 30". But now, my friend, you are IN YOUR 30s. :shock:

Welcome to the club. :lol:

apparently i never posted on here originally, i'm 21, and i just sorted through all 12 pages to make sure this wasnt a repeat. haha.

ps - who resurrected this dinosaur of a thread?

Tug-n-pull said:
Looks like Mud Gadget and myself are among the more mature in age. But all seem to be pretty young at heart! tug

The Three Wisemen! :)
The Three Musketeers! :D
The Three Stooges! :roll:

south442 said:
mingez said:

Mingez, turning 31 was harder for me than 30. When you are 30 you can tell people, "i'm only 30". But now, my friend, you are IN YOUR 30s. :shock:

Welcome to the club. :lol:

LadyJeepFreak said:
Mingez

Don't feel bad. I turn 31 in about 2.5 months. I'm not looking forward to it either and 30 was just as bad!
!

Hahaha! I dont' feel bad...I feel out of shape though. I have so little time to work out anymore. And 30 wasn't as bad as 31 or 25, for the reasons South pointed out. IN my 30's. If I date a gal that's legal of drinking age....say 21, then I'm a "dirty old man."

Oh well, so be it...dirty or not! :lol:

Mingez wrote:

If I date a gal that's legal of drinking age....say 21, then I'm a "dirty old man."

Ian, you say that like being a dirty old man is a bad thing.

Regards,

D-O-M Gadget :lol:

Inspector-Gadget said:
Mingez wrote:

If I date a gal that's legal of drinking age....say 21, then I'm a "dirty old man."

Ian, you say that like being a dirty old man is a bad thing.

Regards,

D-O-M Gadget :lol:

:lol: LOL Ian "The Dirty Old Man" Dominguez. Hmmmm...nice ring to that one. Maybe I'll change my handle like Jason!! LOL hehehe

Back