High Demand for Stickers?

Joopin

Super Moderator

This post has been brought about because of the post mentioning all the different jeep bumper stickers out there. I just so happen to be in the vinyl decal biz and if anyone wants some custom stickers for thier ride I may be able to help you. I have done 2 full packages for 2 of my friends trucks. One guy wanted his S-10 to have the Xtreme stripes on it and the other is a Toyota which can be veiwed at the link below... all I need is the info of what you want (size, color, font type or picture to go by, etc...) Just let me know!

http://groups.msn.com/SickAutos/shoebox.msnw[addsig]

Joop I'd definetly be interested in somethin.. wondering if the stickers work on windows too, or if you have different ones for windows. Not sure on a design yet, but ill defs be thinking about it[addsig]

me and a few friends were going to get sticker for our 4x4 we are starting are own little club. any way i was wondering what a 6" window decal would run.

thanks for the info

kid[addsig]

cherokee kid, it depends on the type of sticker, Letter? Logo? If it is a phrase or letters it will be cheaper obviously because I wont have to convert anything to vector just type and cut. Here are the Vinyl guidelines A text sticker would appoximatly run around 8 bucks give or take, it would come cut, weeded, and with application directions. I just started this little service so I am still trying to get the pricing figured out so we will all benifit. The last thing I want to do is rip people off![addsig]

In my home town we are starting a jeep outing/4wd club. It would be awesome if you could help us on getting some club stickers. I will be in touch with you![addsig]

Irish, I'm all for helpin you out with those stickers just go to that site I listed above for all the details!! (if you havn't already)[addsig]

i ordered my sticker from raven13xxx for like 6 bucks the other day. it should be here in a few days, i'm gonna put it on the back left window with the rest of my stickers:

this pic is outdated, it also has my rusty's sticker on it now too...

image-missing.png
[addsig]

and you took the racing stripes off............right? lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

cool stickers. nice toy. fiberglass bed. set up for Baja?[addsig]

Suspention still stock, 4K for the complete racing suspention... Glass hood and front fenders too. Fuel cell is next...[addsig]

Back