Hockey fans

For those of you who are Red Wings fans....my condolences......hahaha, go coyotes.

Red Wings bleeder here........yeah, it sucked - first team out of the playoffs :(. Happy to see the Canuks go down, though!! Once the Penquins go, I may be a bit more interested! GOTTA LOVE HOCKEY!!!!

Well, the Penquins are gone too!! Go Coyotes!!! What better receiver of the Stanley Cup than a team the NHL owns! :lol::lol::lol:

Well Blackhawk fans you summer vacation just started...and the coyotes have done something they havnt done since moving to phoenix, in 96, gone on to round 2 of the play offs.

Well the CAPS are on the history channel till next year. Glad they beat most of the odds this post season sending the Stanly Cup champs home and taking the East leader to game 7. All from a team that looked doomed when Hunter took over.

With thier tail between there legs the coyotes start there summer vacation.

Couldn't believe that was the same team that took out the Preds. I really thought they were going to get swept, the way they were playing. Hey, it was a great year, though! And we have a 6 and an 8 seed in the finals!

Back