Holiday Wish List

Clothes. Nice warm clothes...

and a snorkel, and a light-bar, and some thermonuclear crazy bright lights to go with said light bar... Oh yeah, and vital fluids. Nothing says Merry Christmas to me more so than a case of oil and a jug of washer fluid under the tree. Stuff's expensive, y'know. :D

Santa's already hooked me up 8)

This is the only thing under my tree this year.

Attachments

• montefeltroWalnut12Ga.jpg
    montefeltroWalnut12Ga.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 169

Why go through the gas cap? I thought about going through the side of the tank with a hollow pipe and a 20 feet of flexable tubing. Gas cap...really thats old school.
You better ask for kevlar for Xmas! LOL :lol:

Gas is going to go back up, and I'm going to be protecting my hoarded fuel like Mad Max. :twisted:

Last edited:
Yea gas has already shot up to around 2.19 a gallon...Its starting to really tick me off, i'm already having a hard time living due to extreme taxes and prices we pay, now I have to pay outrageous prices. I hope it dosen't shoot back up to 3.25, I was paying that much 2 summers ago in North Carolina. *sighs* I still drove everywhere and did everything with my jeep...Damn my need for gas, why can't they legalize Moonshine so I can get my butt loads of ethonal...

Yea gas has already shot up to around 2.19 a gallon...Its starting to really tick me off.........

Elections are over............I believe this anomaly was mentioned in the election thread.:roll: :evil:

All I asked for was a spotting scope.
I feel bad about getting alot since I already scored 4 guns this year.;)

Hey now, i work at Toys r us and ive never seen that. I am sick of you parents asking for "wiis and tickle me f'n elmo" cause we dont got them.. and if you were wondering.. when we say we dont have any out back.. we dont. so dont get mad and start asking me more questions.....:purple: but yeah if you like spider man theres a sweet spiderman that sings the itsy bitsy spider and his hands move its pretty f'n sweet.

Back