Howdy from JPFreek

JPFreek1

Hey everyone, JPFreek is new to the board and we just wanted to drop a quick introduction to say hello. Definitely looking forward to reading about everone's Jeep and outdoor adventures! In the meantime, take care and happy Jeepin'!

Another Texan!

Woo Haaa!

Welcome to Jeepz!:lol: :lol:

Oh, no!!! Not another Texan?!?!:shock:

Just kiddin' ya, JP. ;) Welcome to the "Z"! Pull up a chair and sit a spell, you've found the best spot on the net for talkin' Jeeps and pretty much anything else.

So, tell us a bit about yourself, interests, hobbies, family, work, etc. Show us a pic or two of your Jeep.

Once again, Welcome aboard!!8)

Oh, no!!! Not another Texan?!?!:shock:

Just kiddin' ya, JP. ;) Welcome to the "Z"! Pull up a chair and sit a spell, you've found the best spot on the net for talkin' Jeeps and pretty much anything else.

So, tell us a bit about yourself, interests, hobbies, family, work, etc. Show us a pic or two of your Jeep.

Once again, Welcome aboard!!8)

Sparky,
Click on the link. They have a magazine, its looks pretty cool.

Welcome welcome JP! That is a pretty cool magazine- I'm going to print it up and put it in Mud's Christmas stocking for his on-the-can reading. Good suggestion!

Sparky,
Click on the link. They have a magazine, its looks pretty cool.

Uhhh...yeah, I know. But it didn't tell me anything besides the fact that they put out an online free magazine......and a darn good one at that, from what I've seen so far.

So, anyway, JPFreek, are you at all associated with JP magazine? If not, have you had any quarrels with them by using "JP" in your magazine title? Like I said, from what I've seen so far, it looks pretty cool.8)

Back