Howdy From Tug!

Tug-n-pull

Just a quick note to say hey to all my old friends here at Jeepz and let you know all is well in East Tennessee! Work work work all day long and love it just this way. Our store we opened just about a year ago is doing very well saleing Fireamrs archery black powder fishing farm and animal supplys carhartt boots ect..... Seems we are now to busy working 70 plus hours a week to play in the woods like I use to but think of all of you often and hope some day to put out another invite to hold another trail ride week end. Still no Jeep in my garage and I have moved to the dark side and now drive a 92 full size Bronco and I am building it into the new Tugmobile. I know it aint a Jeep but thems the breaks and I just could not fine another YJ to fill the gap where My ol 87 used to be. So I jumped ship and went Ford. It is a one owner cream puff with a 351 auto and I like it alot. It has tons of power and plenty of style all on a four wheel drive frame. Just started to work on it, I joined a Full Size Bronco board and am learnnig much. Now for a lift and some big ol goofy tires. Maybe I will be able to go past 31's with out looseing the use of the high gears in this ride. hehehehe anywho just was reading the posts and thought I wiuld stop in and say hey.
God Bless, Drive Hard and Break lots of parts. Tug

good to hear from you Tug!

don't wait so long between post next time:D

Where are you at exactly in East Tn? I live in Knoxville now maybe we could meet up and wheel when you have some time.

great to hear from you. I personally like the big old broncos, so if you had to go other than jeep, you made a good choice.

Where are you at exactly in East Tn? I live in Knoxville now maybe we could meet up and wheel when you have some time.

Just a few miles up the road in Erwin Tennessee near Johnson City.

Good hearing from you Tug!

You can have just as much fun in a Bronco, trust me. My first 4wd was an 81 Bronco with a 351w, 4 in lift and some gumbo mudders. Aaaa, good times. :D Yeah, you won't have any trouble with big tires on that one.

Hey Tug where's your store? I'm in western VA and might have to make a trip over sometime to say hi.

We're going to Windrock on the 20th. You're welcome to bring the Bronco or catch a passenger seat if you want.

Just like coming home around here. I have sure missed you all. Time to ride is in short supply but thanks for the offer. 70 plus working hours and remodle on the home place and son coming in for the frist time in a year and a half from Japan by way of the war zone, other son in homecoming at school senior class Bull Crap and everything else under the sun man I can only wish.
As for the where abouts to the store it is on just off I-26 running between Ashville NC and Johnson City Tennessee at exit #43 so If you get close take exit 40 and ask the folks at the Shell Station whrere you can find Four Seasons Outdoor Country Store and I am pretty Sure they can point you in the right direction if no just ask for a phone book and give us a call. I can put you on some great trails to try and even just maybe be able to break free long enought to go out and guide you myself. Lots of people from here at jeepz have made the trip and so far no complaints. Knock on wood.
There is also a great camper and or tent camp ground just a few hundred yards from the shop. Very clean and friendly. Jeep Friendly! hehehe
I would love to have all of you come on down at one time or another to show off my mountains and get to know you. My door is open and the coffee is on or a big ol cold pepsi what ever it takes. Tahnks for makeing an oll fart feel welcome home again! tug

Can you find me some trails for a Jetta? Haha, my rig is a trailered rig and stays at home on the coast while I'm at school. Do ya'll got a website?

Great to hear from you Tug! No harm in getting a Bronco. I've always loved them myself, and you know where to turn when it gets stuck and you need a Jeep on the other end of your towstrap :lol:

Good to hear the store is doing well. Got a website for it yet?

Back