Howdy There From Tug!

Tug-n-pull

Well it is not often that I get up here in these parts these days but I did get a really nice invite to come visit form the Jeepz powers that be so I just figured I could stop in and say a word or two.

All is well with me my baby will be out of school and into the life thing in a few days. My babys are all grown up and this is a great thing. Oldest son is TDY in Vagas from Japan for a few weeks.

I am stioll with out a Jeep and find life a little less costly that way hehehehe. I never seem to find time to get off road so I guess I need not a Jeep these days but Oh how I wish I was up in No Business on the trail as we speak.

Some day I will re enter the Jeep off road world again but not for now...

My new business is douing well and selling guns is the most fun thing you can do other than shooting guns. So Life is good.

Hard to belive it has been almost 4 years sence I started off every day and ended every day checking in at Jeepz. Have gone from the high poster and Moderator to an absentee member. As i looked over the post today I saw so many that I have never had the chance to chat with and a few from the days of old.

I am just glad to see so many still living the dream and uphoklding the big ol Jeep Wave for us all. So Keep on Jeepen and make us old timers proud!!!

Tug!!!!

You should check in more often. Every now and then we get a good gun thread going that almost warrants branching off into gunz.com

BTW...what's with the price of ammo? I'm going to have to deer hunt with throwing stars next season.

Great to hear from you again, Tug!!! Yeah, stop in every now and then........I miss your take on things in general and a lot of our noobs could use a good dose of the "Tug Wisdom"!! Glad to hear things are going good for you and yours - and you're right, LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Don't be such a stranger.

missin' them mountains,
bayou mud

Hey tug good to see u came to visit. glad to hear that everything is goin good. have fun with what it is that keepin u going.... and good luck stop back in some time and just say hi.....

Big jeep wave from the other side of Tennessee!:mrgreen: Good to see you and glad things are going well for ya.

Good to see you on here again tug. Gun stores will do well this year with the election coming up. After that might be a little iffy given the candidates' 2nd amendment stances.

Glad you're doing well! Check in more often.

:shades: Uh, did somebody say guns?

Good to hear that Tug is alive , well, still keeping the 2A strong in the Southland!

TC

Back