HowdyHo!

Sounds like you have a heck of a ride there or two or three! heheehe Welcome to Jeepz and looks like your going to be fun to get to know and pick that brain on many of the mods listed! Big wave back and again Welcome aboard sir! tug

White said:
Hi just trying to get my post count up..

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Never mind White.....kind of an inside joke (you'll be in on it soon). Welcome to Jeepz - lookin' forward to some friendly, informative banter.

Your bro' at what I affectionately call "the Z",

mud

Inside joke? Well here's my post count fluff.

Oh yeah, and welcome to Jeepz!!! It's a wonderful place full of wacko's. Gotta and gonna love 'em.

Re: Double WHAT ?

White said:
same here, thanks for breaking the ice white, i think i just passed avyoung on the list with this post :wink:

RE: Finding results of my poll

mud4feet said:
White said:

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Never mind White.....kind of an inside joke (you'll be in on it soon). Welcome to Jeepz - lookin' forward to some friendly, informative banter.

Your bro' at what I affectionately call "the Z",

mud

White, I hope you didn't take offense to my comment. I phrased it wrong (as I often do) and it evidently didn't come across as intended. I meant no malice, just trying to welcome the new guy. I was trying to refer to the "post count" comments of the past (i.e. - Sully - the MASTER of the multi-post, etc). If only my mind and fingers could work together :cry: ! If you took offense, I'm very sorry, and if not................well, let's carry on (and I'll be more careful of my phrasology in the future).

mud

RE: Spare on the roof made for some excessive roll

mud4feet said:
White, I hope you didn't take offense to my comment.
mud
No offense, Hey thanks for giving me another post :lol:

LOL! Lick his what? Hey pal- this is a family site! :lol:

RE: a little more please

Welcome to Jeepz.com!!!

lol...you guys probably scared him off now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Warning NOT for those that don't like WAR footage.

*deleted*

Back