How's everyone been?

laneiac

Haven't been on the forum for a while, and reading through some of these posts I realized I missed talking to everybody on here.

I have not done anything Jeep related in quite some time, but slowly getting back into it. Looking to sell my YJ, pickup a TJ, and going to look at a J10 tomorrow.

I ended up moving to Vegas a while back (if you can remember how I was always ranting about being excited to move there), and am now back in Oregon (thank god).

Any updates re: members I need to know about? Looks like the same old people are up to no good on here, hope everyone is well.

wow, you have been gone awhile.:D

glad you dropped in.

Alot of things have went on here, Jeeps have been bought and sold, children born, Mingez has moved about 12 times and it now a conservative commentator for Fox News...well, maybe that's a lie.:) But it's good to see you back!

Had rust issues, terrible color (I would have just rattle canned it anyways), interior was shot, and wouldnt really come down on the price, so I am going to keep looking. Thinking about looking at a mid 70's Chevy P/U.....

laneiac,laneiac,laneiac,welcome back......I remember you moving, like last year, to Nevada from somewhere by Corvallis area wasn't it? LBR

Yeah... Good memory LBR..

Moved from Corvallis up to Salem actually for a while, then down to Henderson/Vegas. Lived there for about ten months and hated it. Moved back to good ole Salem and now living up in West Linn. So glad to be back in the Pacific Northwest.

Your guaranteed some good ol' mud here the way mother nature has been putting out lately...welcome back....still in the law enforcement field? LBR

Back