How's this for a Mother's Day gift? (PIC ADDED)

OT: Make a wish....

I recently got a settlement from an injury several years ago....rather than buy my lift and other mods for my Jeep, I bought my mom something she really needed: a 1999 Lincoln Continental. Got it through an aunt and uncle (it belonged to a friend of theirs that passed away). It has 55,000 miles and is fully loaded, in great shape, and really clean except for a little scuff on the plastic of the left front part of the bumper from when he scraped a car in a parking lot. Paid $8,000 for it. KBB.com lists it at nearly $12,000. Pics to come soon.

Am I a good son, or what? 8)

one more try... 96 4.0 motor fs

Sounds like a pretty damn nice mothers day present.

Of course you must realize that fathers day is coming up soon and if he expects the same your in trouble :)

RE: Re: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale

Can I be your daddy? As judge said, father's day is coming and I would like a rubicon.

oh my :? cheese whiz, all i'm doing for my mom is taking her hiking on thursday. ooh and i'll tell her i love her and appriciate all the things he does for me (just because they like to hear that kind of bs :D)

wow, better not let my mom see this post Sparky!!!! She'll want to trade in her dinner and a movie for something better!!

neubie help

UPDATE:

Well, I finally got around to taking a pic of the Lincoln after church today:

MomsLincoln2-5.jpg

Ain't that a sweet ride? 8)

What a nice thing to do Sparky . Was she thrilled or what ! ?

How to fit a big block into a YJ?

Sparky that is so awesome. She and her car look beautiful. I can tell she is pleased. What a nice thing to do for her!!

Lady

Back