Hummer is coming after the Jeep

looks like the body kits that you could once buy. I think quadratec once sold them. I know I had seen a few on the web but never in person

I'm sorry but Mopar > GM

No...... quite the other way around. Jeep was a great vehicle LONG before Chrysler got it's hands on it and started to F everything up from wranglers with square headlights to the latest urban assult wanna bes from Jeep.
Don't get me wrong I love my XJ but if all the Jeep vs Hummer videos were all shot with BOTH vehicles in true bone stock form the Hummer would kick the snot out of the Jeep 9 out of 10 times given equal driver skills.

JMHO

No...... quite the other way around. Jeep was a great vehicle LONG before Chrysler got it's hands on it and started to F everything up from wranglers with square headlights to the latest urban assult wanna bes from Jeep.
Don't get me wrong I love my XJ but if all the Jeep vs Hummer videos were all shot with BOTH vehicles in true bone stock form the Hummer would kick the snot out of the Jeep 9 out of 10 times given equal driver skills.

JMHO
Ahhhhhhhhh, Hummmm, That's a 7 year old thread your dealing with . But interesting opinion.

gennybro said:
Ahhhhhhhhh, Hummmm, That's a 7 year old thread your dealing with . But interesting opinion.

I was wondering about that. I thought GM killed off Hummer. Maybe I missed something? Lol

I did the same thing when I first got here,still get suckered in if I dont pay attention to the thread date. OH! Welcome to the most happily twisted party around, Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa Jeepz.com rocks.:party:

Well if you think about it, the Hummer actually did replace the Jeep -- on the battlefield 20 years ago.

And I recently saw a Jeep Commander in a Missy Elliot video. So it appears that no vehicle is immune to such treatment.

Yes the hummer did replace the jeep what you may not know the SOGs have a Jeep specially designed for them. I saw one used in a training some years back and for a cool $125,000 you can have one too.

I did the same thing when I first got here,still get suckered in if I dont pay attention to the thread date. OH! Welcome to the most happily twisted party around, Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa Jeepz.com rocks.:party:
I paid attention just fine, it is still a valid point and looks like I am not the only one looking at old posts.....:lol:

Back