i get to paint my jeep at school what color

YuriSouder

i was thinking a deep red but i love the bright Yellow but at the same time black is just so sick. Help me you guys:?|:?|:?|:???:

Out of those three, I would say bright yellow is pretty cool. I think yellow looks great with black accents, like rims, top... all that stuff. Post some before and after pics, too!

I Love black vehicles. I plan on putting the black wheels on my jeep. Kinda just like the "Blacked Out" look.......personal preference I guess. Not much a fan of red at all, but yellow is pretty cool. Go with your gut and shoot it the color you favor the most because if you don't, you'll regret it later on. I agree with the postin before and aft pictures.

PINK!

to support breat cancer research of course...

well i have black rims and black fender flares, have alot of black but the jeep is green. i think i am going to do yellow thats what i wanted to do it just seems so done before.

Do something wild, like lime green!

Yellow's good too though. I'm not a fan of all black - either flat or glossy.

Attachments

• black-jeep.jpg
    black-jeep.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 42,732
  • lime-green-jeep.jpg
    lime-green-jeep.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 37,621
  • yellow-jeep.jpg
    yellow-jeep.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 7,963
  • blue-jeep.jpg
    blue-jeep.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 22,286

Just a thought, but if I could paint my Jeep any color, I'd go dark metallic purple. Don't see too many purple Jeeps.

It would appear that chicks dig purple Jeeps :wub:

Attachments

• bright_purple_jeep.jpg
    bright_purple_jeep.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 12,298
  • purple_jeep_wrangler.jpg
    purple_jeep_wrangler.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 23,219
  • little_purple_jeep.jpg
    little_purple_jeep.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,127
DSC02183.JPG Yellow with black accents

FamilyReunion07035.jpg same

H1,jpg.jpgrat rod matte black with matte clear

KE2.jpg Orange

SR27.jpg Rustoleum Hammertone Grey/black

Whatever you do, suggest you take off all hardware and even front clip. Much easier and when you upgrade hardware you don't have the paint "lip".

Of your choices, I like red. It shows some dirt, but not like black, and it waxes out pretty good. If you do a metallic, it will also hide dents pretty good, as there won't be as many shadows.

I have always had a tough time keeping black vehicles clean and it was a lot of work to get the swirls out when I waxed them. I have had two black vehicles.

Light blue metallic seems to hide dirt and dents best.

Back